Residential gun dog training northwest
Based in Skelmersdale, Lancashire, Northwest England, I have been working with Golden Retrievers and other breeds for more than 30 years, training them to be responsive and capable of competing in trials if required.
The training I offer is invariably performed on a one-to-one basis, as training one dog at a time allows me to tailor sessions specifically to your dog’s needs – there is no “one-size-fits-all” in gundog training!
Keeping your dog within a home environment throughout their stay (I recommend a minimum stay of 4 weeks) and offering them a real-life experience by conducting all training outdoors in a variety of habitats, I exclusively use the latest in positive reinforcement techniques and start all my training using a clicker. You can find a wealth of information on using a clicker on my other site, Dog Harmony.
Why choose Norden lights
8 Good Reasons Why You Should Use NordenLights For Your Residential Gundog Training:
· Over 30 years of training gundogs to competition standard
· Use the latest in positive reinforcement techniques
· Dogs are kept in a home environment whilst being trained
· Only one dog is trained at a time, without exception
· Regular video updates with progress of your dog
· Never losing sight that your dog is a family pet first
· Final demonstration of your dog’s improvement when the residential training period is over
· 7-10 days after this I come to you to ensure that your dog is doing well